Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe restaurant offering Lebanese cuisine. Vegan suitable include tabouleh, fattouch salad, other salads, lentil soup, babaganoush, hommous, stuffed wine leaves, makdous, okra bemia, veggie kebbe, fataier, Lebanese pizza. The daily veg-menu costs just under 15 CHF. Near the main train station. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Jalebi Boy
Jalebi Boy
Jalebi Boy

Lots of Choice

4 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

In April 2013, I enjoyed eating dinner here with a large group. I liked especially that there were lots of vegan and vegetarian choices and that there were many dishes that are not so often found. I ordered moussaka and lentil soup; my dinner with juice cost about 23 francs (quite average or less expensive for Switzerland). The menu indicates many dishes as vegan or vegetarian, but not all of them. For instance, the moussaka is vegetarian but it is not marked this way. I asked to confirm. The place is big enough but was totally full on the Tuesday evening when I was there, so it seems quite popular. I like also that it is open late; we have also gone in for excellent teas and a snack (hummous and pita) after a film at 10 p.m. They have a set veg lunch meal too.

Pros: great choice of interesting dishes, tasty, open late

Dear Owner and Manager of Domino: