Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe restaurant offering Lebanese cuisine. Vegan suitable include tabouleh, fattouch salad, other salads, lentil soup, babaganoush, hommous, stuffed wine leaves, makdous, okra bemia, veggie kebbe, fataier, Lebanese pizza. The daily veg-menu costs just under 15 CHF. Near the main train station. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 7:30am-11:30pm, Fri 7:30am-12:00am, Sat 9:00am-12:00am

First Review by Jalebi Boy
GardenTiger
GardenTiger

Very good, many choices for vegans

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

I ate there with a group of people in August 2014, two omnivores, one vegetarian, and a vegan (me). The menu was varied, there were some vegan choices and they are also indicated as vegan. I took the vegan plate with Falafel, salads, and other tasty stuff I don't remember the name of. It was very tasty and not too expensive. I'd definitely recommend it to vegans to eat here.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices, vegan dishes marked in menu, Suitable for all, also omnivores
Jalebi Boy
Jalebi Boy

Lots of Choice

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

In April 2013, I enjoyed eating dinner here with a large group. I liked especially that there were lots of vegan and vegetarian choices and that there were many dishes that are not so often found. I ordered moussaka and lentil soup; my dinner with juice cost about 23 francs (quite average or less expensive for Switzerland). The menu indicates many dishes as vegan or vegetarian, but not all of them. For instance, the moussaka is vegetarian but it is not marked this way. I asked to confirm. The place is big enough but was totally full on the Tuesday evening when I was there, so it seems quite popular. I like also that it is open late; we have also gone in for excellent teas and a snack (hummous and pita) after a film at 10 p.m. They have a set veg lunch meal too.

Pros: great choice of interesting dishes, tasty, open late

Dear Owner and Manager of Domino: