Doc Chey's Noodle House

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes several vegan and vegetarian options, marked with a green leaf. Has tofu and tempeh as options for a protein on most dishes. Several locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Tue 11:30am-10:00pm, Thu-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm

First Review by meroe05
Raesock
Raesock

Delicious!

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2015

We went here with some friends on a Saturday night and had about an hour wait. Once we sat down our waitress was very friendly and knowledgable about the menu and what could be made vegan. I had the Chinese Lo Mein made vegan by replacing the egg noodles, and my husband had the special which was a green curry. He added tempeh to it and it was delicious! My bowl of lo mein was HUGE and was only $9. I had the rest for lunch the next day. We really liked our food and would go here again next time we're in town. No complaints.

Pros: good value, big portions
Cons: serves meat
Britfun67
Britfun67

Acceptable

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2015

Staff seem pretty in the know on what is and what is not Vegan however be careful when ordering some dishes as they told me they fry these vegetables in the same pan as the meat - like the Eggplant Garlic sauce although the ingredients are vegan the cooking is not so be careful. I ordered Schezuan Veggies which they told me they cooked in a separate Wok - it was lacking flavor to be honest and portions are small for lunch but still not cheap.

Pros: some Vegan options
Cons: be careful how they are cooked
meroe05
meroe05

Delicious Food & Amazing Staff!

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2013

The menu is very user friendly. Almost everything can be made vegan... Just ask! And on top of that, the food is fantastic. Very friendly service. I would eat there again despite the fact that we waited an hour for our table. If you have more than 2 in your dinner party, make reservations. Definitely try them out!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 24, 2013

Pros: Delicious, Inexpensive, Lots Of Potions
Cons: Long Wait

Dear Owner and Manager of Doc Chey's Noodle House: