Juice bar and restaurant providing organic and mostly raw food. Established Mar 2013 at 18 W State St and moved to this larger space in Jan 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

rhebes01
rhebes01

excellent fresh organic

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

My husband and I went for lunch and thought it was awesome. I had a Mexican wrap (wrapped w/ collard green) for only $10 that was VERY flavorful with guac, etc. and a homemade dipping sauce/dressing on the side. My husband had the apple salad - the Brazil nut "feta" was great. Totally worth it considering the organic ingredients. I also had an almond milk drink (almond milk is homemade from raw organic almonds). Next time I want to try the chocolate avocado pudding.

Pros: tons of creative juice blends & smoothies, organic, raw wraps
Blackholeson21
Blackholeson21

Juicy Find

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

I have only been to Doc Baker's one time but the ambiance and the service were great. I went with my wife and it was closing the for them but we were asking the owner all kinds of questions and he was very willing to talk and told us all about the store. The juice was very good. We didn't order food. The shop is really trying to make an honesty run at the healthy lifestyle with a little bit of edginess, mainly that they seem to employ a lot of young edgy kids.

Pros: Green friendly, Great selection of juices
Cons: Limited seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Doc Bakers Farmulations: