Coffee and donut shop. Offers one daily vegan donut option - call ahead to confirm availability before you go. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
jonb959
jonb959

Vegan donuts everyday!

4 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2014

They have vegan donuts everyday, but sometimes they run out though they always make more if you can wait. Sometimes the special is vegan - those days there are 2 flavors! Everyday a different flavor. Donuts are tasty. They also have a daily GF donut.

Pros: good donuts everyday
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

vegan donuts in the loop!

3 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2013

What more can I say?

This place makes 1 daily vegan cake donut and 1 daily gluten free donut, but it doesn't appear they are ever both. I could be wrong. If you are vegan and gf, you might want to call first.

Pros: vegan donuts in the loop! , tasty , DONUTS!!!!!
Cons: only 1 variety per day, only cake donuts
MissAlanna
MissAlanna

Worth a try!

3 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

It was great to find a place that had vegan donuts! I had the blueberry one and it was pretty good, it reminded be more of a cupcake w/o the icing. The only problem I had was that I could taste the cornstarch (or whatever they used) on pieces of the donut.

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Do-Rite Donuts

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

The vegan donuts here are quite good, although the consistency reminds me more of a cupcake (in the shape of a donut). My favorite is the banana based donut, least favorite is the chai spice. Unfortunately they only make one type of vegan donut a day, so you get what you get.

Dear Owner and Manager of Do-Rite Donuts: