Serves meat, veg options available. Veg items marked on the menu. Local farm drop off on Saturday. Dine in or drive thur. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
2613 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SkinnyBytes

Great Wrap

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2015

Happy Cow never lets me down. Traveling from out of town and walked over to D'lish for lunch. There v-delight wrap was very good. Drive thru, some patio seating, and tables inside with a/c. Would definitely recommend.

Pros: Fresh veggies; Good atmosphere.
Cons: No bathrooms.

Tasty and Healthy Drive-thru in Tempe. Grab-n-go

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

Drove thru D'lish for the first time today, and I'm glad I did. I live out in Gilbert and love the Salad-n Go drive-thru at Gilbert/Guadelupe, and was looking for something similar by my work in Tempe.

I ordered the 'Humanitarian Wrap' with hummus and quinoa, and it was tasty. Next time I go back I'll give the Veggie D'lite a try.

If you're looking for a quick grab-n-go some healthy food, then this is your place. Located on the SW corner of Apache / Terrace (on Apache between Rural and McClintock).

Pros: Fast, Drive-Thru, Fresh Produce - Healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of D'lish Drive Thru: