Large store offers selections in vitamins, organic produce, and more. more-less
406 W St George Blvd
St George, Utah 84770
435-673-3447

First Review by TRaeCH
TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Make sure to order a wrap

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2009

While on a roadtrip through the United States my friend and I decided to pass through St. George, Utah since we noticed on HappyCow that there were two health food stores in the town and we needed to stock up for the home stretch.

First of all, the town is remarkably quaint; driving through was a real pleasure.

Dixie Nutrition well-stocked with an excellent variety of products. Their best feature is that they offer in-store made soups, salads and sandwiches. despite the fact that when we walked in they were out of sandwiches, when we mentioned this to one of the employees we were told that someone would make us wraps in the back. It was absolutely worth the wait of a few minutes. I can easily say that it is the best value wrap I have ever eaten - $3.50 for a wrap bursting at the seams with veggie deliciousness. Also worth mentioning is their extensive selection of nuts.

St. George was a beautiful town and I will be back if ever I'm passing through the area. Worth the stop!

Pros: Delicious wraps!, All kinds of nuts, Selection in general
  • Jeffrey Jeffrey

Hi Traech, I found your review of this store helpful. That veggie wrap sounded great

Dear Owner and Manager of Dixie Nutrition: