Specializes in vegan chocolates. Also serves vegan ice cream and sundae. more-less
460 W Middle Turnpike Unit 404 (Parkade Plaza)
Manchester , Connecticut 06040
860-643-2552

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by nat palm
Springing
Springing

vegan heaven!

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2014

This place brings so much happiness to my life. The chocolate alone is fantastic, but now they do vegan cheese, ice cream, and regular dinners. We are going to our first dinner next week and I'm super excited. The vegan chèvre they offer is delicious, and non-veg relatives munched it down happily. We order vegan ice-cream cakes whenever we have an excuse for a proper celebration. Everything here is fantastic. Happy they are expanding options

Pros: chocolates, ice cream, vegan cheese
Cons: absolutely none
hellokicia
hellokicia

Love it!

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2012

Great chocolate, great ice cream, great values. The owner is super nice and helpful. They even make ice cream cakes and other cold treats. AWESOME treat.

Pros: delicious, great values
Cons: expensive, but worth it.
ItsLikeTiffanys
ItsLikeTiffanys

A cornucopia of chocolatey delight!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2012

I was so happy to find a place with not only gourmet vegan chocolates, but vegan soft serve as well! It was delicious and worth the visit.

ladybugs323
ladybugs323

Love the Chocolate

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2011

Friendly service, an excellent selection of vegan chocolates and soft serve ice cream.
I have been many times , I have enjoyed almost everything I have tried.
Definitely not a cheap treat though, prepare to spend.

Pros: Great selection, VEGAN chocolate
Cons: Expensive !!
nat palm
nat palm

Yum!

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2010

Divine Treasures is a gem! I love all their vegan chocolates and their soft serve ice cream. Try the caramel sauce; it's the best! What an excellent place for sweet treats!!

Pros: Delicious, Convenient, Vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Divine Treasures: