Serves a variety of raw vegan cuisine, macrobiotic options, cold pressed juices and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Western, Macrobiotic, Raw, Juice bar

Chris Cool
Chris Cool

Just the perfect place !

5 Posted on 09 / 18 / 2014

Super bon restaurant vegan, tout le monde devrait goƻter cette cuisine.

Whoua ! What a nice place and so delicious food ! Evrerybody should try it ! Vegan or not, It doesn't matter !

Pros: Excellent food, Nice setting
AJCalifornia
AJCalifornia

Amazing Food

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

I live in southern Cali and traveled the world, so you could definitely say I'm an experienced Vegan. This is by far one of THE BEST vegan restaurants I've ever had. Everything on this menu has been carefully bought out. It's nourishing, filling and good portion sizes. They also have amazing smoothies and juices! I would recommend this place even for a non vegan!

MarienSarriera
MarienSarriera

amazing, is a most!

5 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

I came here even thou there were no reviews and I am so happy I did. I had the best aloe Vera juice is called pranayama. I also had the taco special, I am Latin and let me tell you since moving to australia I haven't had Mexican food that actually tasted like Mexican food and here I am in Bali, looking for a nice simple vegan meal and find this amazing tacos that tasted like the real thing. The food looked amazing and tasted even better, you could feel the freshness and the love put into it. All organic; I believe mainly vegan and some gluten free items like the tacos! I say go, go, go! I also heard people raving about some mushroom burger that was out of this world. Enjoy!

Dear Owner and Manager of Divine Earth: