Serves a variety of raw vegan cuisine, macrobiotic options, cold pressed juices and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Western, Macrobiotic, Raw, Juice bar

HappyVeganTummy
HappyVeganTummy

Perfection

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2015

This cafe is the most outstanding I visited during my trip to bali in July 2014. It is immaculatly presented and the quality of the food is exceptional. I went to this cafe most days during my two week stay, often getting food to takeaway. For a raw food place, it was very reasonably priced. The smoothie/juice menu is extensive. I regularly purchased the kombucha drink to ward off any chance of an upset tummy.

Pros: Clean, well presented, Amazing healthy food, Extensive drinks menu
Cons: I couldn't stay forever
jesse558
jesse558

Just go here

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2015

The food we had was delicious along with drinks. Coming back tomorrow for brekky, excited to try out new dishes :D

Pros: Range of prices and meals, Lots of options, Cold Press
SagarKShah
SagarKShah

Great find

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2015

Great place next to a yoga centre and below a cinema.

We had a dessert which was excellent, some vegan cashew ice cream, some juices (delightful), and a raw pizza which was excellent.

Caradi
Caradi

Deliciously amazing food!

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2015

Oh wow!! The food here is amazing. I wanted to order everything on the menu however I just stuck with the tacos, raw chocolate mud cake and a banana and cacao smoothie. Defiantly worth the short walk up from Legian.

Pros: Fresh, tasty food, Great service, Clean bathroom facilities
Chris Cool
Chris Cool

Just the perfect place !

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2014

Super bon restaurant vegan, tout le monde devrait goûter cette cuisine.

Whoua ! What a nice place and so delicious food ! Evrerybody should try it ! Vegan or not, It doesn't matter !

Pros: Excellent food, Nice setting
AJCalifornia
AJCalifornia

Amazing Food

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

I live in southern Cali and traveled the world, so you could definitely say I'm an experienced Vegan. This is by far one of THE BEST vegan restaurants I've ever had. Everything on this menu has been carefully bought out. It's nourishing, filling and good portion sizes. They also have amazing smoothies and juices! I would recommend this place even for a non vegan!

MarienSarriera
MarienSarriera

amazing, is a most!

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

I came here even thou there were no reviews and I am so happy I did. I had the best aloe Vera juice is called pranayama. I also had the taco special, I am Latin and let me tell you since moving to australia I haven't had Mexican food that actually tasted like Mexican food and here I am in Bali, looking for a nice simple vegan meal and find this amazing tacos that tasted like the real thing. The food looked amazing and tasted even better, you could feel the freshness and the love put into it. All organic; I believe mainly vegan and some gluten free items like the tacos! I say go, go, go! I also heard people raving about some mushroom burger that was out of this world. Enjoy!

Dear Owner and Manager of Divine Earth: