District of Pi Pizzeria

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria offering Daiya vegan cheese and a vegan sausage topping. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by shoppingviv
Tope
Tope

Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

Thin crust vegan pizza with fresh ingridients.
A little bit on the expensive site, but it's worth it.
You can preatty much costomize your pizza however you want it and they even have gluten free dough.

Pros: lots of ingridients
IndyVeganFamily
IndyVeganFamily

Best Vegan Pizza Experience EVER!

4 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

I met a (non-vegan) colleague for dinner here and was not disappointed! We enjoyed the hummus plate as an appetizer and then had a thin crust, half-and-half pizza which was (surprisingly) successful at keeping my vegan toppings and cheese completely separate from his non-vegan cheese and toppings. The server told us that if you call ahead, they will make a deep-dish vegan crust for you. Hope to try that sometime! Check out our full review on Indy Vegan Family at: http://bit.ly/15snXpl

Pros: Amazing Vegan Pizza options, great staff, Did I mention Amazing Pizza?
shoppingviv
shoppingviv

Mouth-numbingly best vegan pizza...ever!

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

OMG! I can't believe I hadn't found this place earlier. Call ahead and you can have them make a gluten-free, vegan pizza crust. Once you arrive, you can order your toppings and get a hot, mouth-watering pizza that will knock your socks off! I ordered vegan sausage, onion, green olives and portabella mushroom with vegan cheese. And, BONUS!, there are about 20+ beers on tap with many local brews...just double-check on barnivore.com or something to make sure they're vegan. Love, love, love it! I'll be back!

Pros: vegan-friendly, nice vibe, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of District of Pi Pizzeria: