DiShuiFong - Water Drop Tea...

Vegetarian restaurant located on the ground floor of a buddhist institute building. Spacious, fine, and serene environment. Offers appetizers from NT50+, main dishes from NT100-250, coffee and tea from NT50+. Most food items are vegan, though a few dishes contain dairy, so vegans to specify. Bus your own table when finished. Has parking underground. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Taiwanese
6 Wenquan Rd (next to Jiaosi train station)
Jiaosi, Taiwan
Now Open

Tue-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Chia

DiShuiFong - Water Drop Teahouse, Jiaosi

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2015

If you come out the main exit to the station this place is literally the 1st building on the right hand side of the street.

I spun in here for a little food. The bowls of soup are big and all contain noodles. I was only after something small so order on of these to share. It was tomato flavoured with a little mushroom. We also ordered some dumplings that were a delight.

The people working there were very nice. The garden to walk through on the way in is well kept and pleasant. There was even a guy sitting in the garden playing some sort of woodwind instrument (I think that was good luck on my part rather than being part of the package).

Pros: Vegan friendly, Relaxing environment

Very Nice Place

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2012

Came here on a past trip to Taiwan, and here's my Water Drop Teahouse review for happycow.

Jiaosi (Jiaoxi) is a hot springs destination with strings of hotels but only a few vegetarian food options. This place was very nice.

The menu is concise but offers enough options that you could come back a few times. The space is well-kept and nice enough for fine dining, but it's actually meant for causal dining. The food prices are fair. A few of us ordered some food to share. The lotus flower hot pot is very tasty. The sesame sauce noodle is excellent. I didn't like the green fried rice because it had a strange flavor to it. Tasty fried spring rolls.

I recommend it when you're in the area.

Pros: nice space, lovely front garden, tasty food

Dear Owner and Manager of DiShuiFong - Water Drop Teahouse: