Dimo's Pizza - Wicker Park

Serves meat, veg options available. Serves both vegan pizza by the slice and whole vegan pizzas daily with a unique variety of toppings. Serves beer and speciality sodas. Free Wi-Fi. Previously known as Ian's Pizza. Has one other location in Chicago as of 12/13. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
1615 N Damen Ave

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by IantheVedge
IantheVedge
IantheVedge

Great Place for Late (vegan) Pizza!

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2013

Dimo's upgraded it's veg-friendliness when it open the new location: Unlike the Clark location, Dimo's on Damen serves vegan slices daily!
Dimo's regular menu has vegan toppings like lasagna, mac'n cheeze, seitan taco, and barbecue french fry, and monthly specials like s'mores, Dandy pumpkin pie (both utilizing Chicago's own Dandy Vegan marshmallows), pierogi, and Italian stallion.
The staff is always friendly, and the late hours mean I can catch a midnight slice on my way home from work.
Vegan ranch means I can dip my pizza when I'm out just like before I went vegan, and root beer and wifi mean I go there instead of a coffee shop.

Pros: Vegan slices, Staff sensitive to vegan needs, Open late
Cons: Never enough bike parking, Music sometimes to loud for conversation

Dear Owner and Manager of Dimo's Pizza - Wicker Park: