Serves meat, veg options available. Wide selection of vegan pizza and vegan food. Previously known as Ian's Pizza. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Non-veg
3463 N Clark St
Chicago, Illinois 60657
773-525-4580
OPEN NOW

Tue-Wed 5:00pm-1:30am, Thu 5:00pm-2:00am, Fri 5:00pm-3:00am, Sat 12:00pm-4:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am

First Review by SynthVegan
XVeganSxeX
XVeganSxeX

great pizza

Posted on 10 / 16 / 2014

I had the vegan philly steak pizza and a vegan brownie. It was absolutely delicious and they are open very late!

rvasquez
rvasquez

Best Pizza!!!

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

I'm so sad I only got to eat here once while I was in town. This is some of the best vegan pizza I've ever had! They have all kinds of crazy pizzas like mac and cheese and vegan versions of most of them. When I went they had a vegan special on the board, so that's what I got. It was an Italian pizza with Italian "sausage", penne pasta, sun-dried tomatos and I think basil; it was great. They guy who worked there said that they do have vegan pizza by the slice on Thursday nights, otherwise you have to buy a whole pizza. Highly recommend!

Pros: Great Selection, Vegan Pizza
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Dimo's Pizza

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

Dimo's is located in Wrigleyville, so it's convenient if you're going to a Cubs game...or if you like the yuppie bars near by. Dimo's sells pizza by the slice, but if you want a vegan slice, you have to buy the whole pie. This is the only reason that keeps me from eating at Dimo's on a regular basis, a whole pizza is just too much. Overall though, I think the pizza is average but the atmosphere is certainly interesting. Give it a shot if you're going to a game. 3.5 cows

Dear Owner and Manager of Dimo's Pizza: