Serves meat, veg options available. Casual upscale atmosphere with outside fountains, free wi-fi, full bar and organic juice bar. Menu designates veg items. Uses organic produce. Daily vegan, raw and vegetarian specials, gluten free choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
777 E Atlantic

Tootsie
Tootsie

Dig, flavor lacking

2 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2014

I went in with a Groupon, I sat at the bar with a woman who goes for happy hour. I had a nice glass of wine at the bartenders suggestion and a bland appetiser. I ordered a pasta dish which was priced high for the minimum amount of flavor. The owner of this place decided how much I should tip, 18%. I always tip 20 percent and found out rude of the owner tho put my tip on the bill when it did right on my certificate that tip was not included. Which meant the bartender was shorted. I asked to speak to him. The owner was rude and obnoxious. The leader next tho me did she would never come back due to the way he treated me. So he not only lost me a customer (my fifth visit), but also the lady next to me, and all my friends. Another friend was going to buy a gift certificate and now she will not. I have never been treated this way. Not sure what his problem was, but the place was pretty empty and he should welcome guests, not chase them away.

Pros: location, wine was okay
Cons: owner rude, minimal flavor
dwdrummond
dwdrummond

Dig: The Experience

3 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2014

Dig has a really nice atmosphere and location. Located on Atlantic Ave alone the shop walk, Dig provides a nice alternative to the regular restaurants near by. Dig does truly offer good vegan food, soups, entrees, smoothies. The service is very helpful. So, while Dig is not primarily attuned to serving vegan food to vegans, the main theme of the restaurant is conventional fare, they do make the attempt to accommodate. The entrees are good, but they lack a fundamental understanding of the flavors that can be infused and coaxed out of a vegan dish via cooking technique or herbs, spices, salt. So, while Dig is a great alternative given the location, it would not be my first choice for the greater area.

Pros: Great Location, Nice Staff, Good Vegan Food!
Cons: Needs a kick in the flavor butt.
ShanelJoseph-Carter
ShanelJoseph-Carter

Great Organic Juices and Smoothies

4 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

Dig provides the customers with a great selection of organic juices and smoothies in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere! It is reasonably priced and the organic juices and smoothies are delicious, they have raw food specials available on their menu filled with other delectable organic options. The staff is friendly and attentive, in addition to a comfortable atmosphere they have a beautiful outdoor courtyard seating to enjoy during great Florida weather. All my visits to DIG have been extremely satisfying and I would recommend this juice bar and restaurant to anyone who is living a healthy lifestyle and has the desire for tasty meals!

Pros: Clean, Reasonably priced , Beautiful outdoor seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Dig: