Ice cream shop. Offers several vegan ice cream flavors, like bounty, snickers, and chocolate. more-less
Bartelsstrasse 1
Hamburg, Germany
+49-040-350716530

First Review by babyraw
loretta1806
loretta1806

Great vegan ice cream

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

We found this by chance when taking a stroll after having a vegan burrito at Jim Burritos just around the corner. Finding this store was so nice. The ice cream was amazing. All I can say is strawberry cheesecake. Need I say more? Amazing! Vegan! They carried at least 7 or 8 vegan choices. thanks!

Hafenhase
Hafenhase

Best vegn ice cream in town!

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2014

Vegan ice cream, vegan waffles, vegan cream, vegan egg liqueur...
My favorite: Schniggers!
They also offer milk ice.
Open from April to September. Check on facebook.

Pros: delicious ice, take home
Ophee
Ophee

First Vegan Ice Cream in Sooo long!

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

The deep chocolate ice cream was heavenly. I went back every day I was in Hamburg! :)

Pros: Deilcious!

NIlsI
NIlsI

Best ice cream I know

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2013

Last summer I've been to this place about million times. The staff is super nice, the prices are ok, the variety is excellent and always changeing and the location is also super nice!
I just can recommend this place to everyone.

Pros: staff, scoops, quality
babyraw
babyraw

lecker eis!!

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

I've been searching for vegan ice cream in Hamburg, which appears in every grocery store where I live in the US - and was pleased to find this place! They had tons of vegan flavors made with soy milk (pistachio, blackberry, snickers, chocolate mousse, vanilla, etc) and a vegan cone! It's 1.20euro per scoop... Totally delicious!

Dear Owner and Manager of Die Eisbande: