This shop is small but is a wealth of resources. Stocks a wide array of supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs, health products, food, and beauty products. Will also research products and take special orders. The owner is a trained naturopath and will assist you in selecting products. Open Mon-Sat. more-less
Shop G1A Dickson Chamber, Dickson Shopping Centre (Antill at Cowper)
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2602

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Gado-Gado Gal

Lovely Spot

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

I went to this shop to look for a specialty bread, and had arrived at least 2 hours after closing. The owner saw me looking at the store and opened the door to let me buy my bread! Wonderful service, I will most definitely be back to take a better look around (when its open of course!) :)

Pros: Great Service, Good Selection
Gado-Gado Gal
Gado-Gado Gal

Small but invariably has what you need

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2011

I frequently stop by this health food store, the closest one to my home, thinking "They probably wouldn't stock something this obscure, but I'll give it a try." and yet they always seem to be able to pull what I need out from one of the tightly stocked shelves. If they don't stock it, it likely isn't available anywhere in Australia. They are also happy to stock brands you recommend. They have locally produced breads, dairy products, dry grains, snacks, teas, oils, sweeteners, etc., as well as supplements and cosmetics. All the staff are very friendly and "know their stuff".

Pros: stocks everything, knowledgable, friendly
Cons: small - earthquake hazard!, closed on Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Dickson Health Food: