Serves meat, veg options available. Certain items can be made vegan; please inquire. Spaghetti sauce made-to-order and can be ordered with no meatballs. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

dbrown
dbrown

AMAZING!!!

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2015

I used to eat at this restaurant at least weekly. It is run by two owners and their son, and they are as much of a pleasure to be around as it is to eat their food. The spaghetti sauce is vegan and some salads can be made vegan. Unlike most restaurants the spaghetti sauce is made fresh. The alfredo (if one consumes dairy) is made to order and can be ordered with noodles and vegetables instead of chicken. The penne vodke is delicious and also made to order. The spinach pie (with feta cheese) is amazing! The mashed potatoes are the best I've ever had at a restaurant. I'd give this restaurant 5 stars but since they serve meat this site won't let me.
Updated from previous review on Monday December 17, 2012
They no longer have the spinach pie, however, they have added another vegan and vegetarian option! The pasta parmigiana! You can get it with either red sauce (vegan) or pink sauce (vegetarian because of the heavy cream). It's served with many vegetables that I couldn't eat all of the meal and took it home and ate it the next day because the serving was so big. Delicious! They told me they put this on the menu just for me! TRY IT!

Pros: Good food, Good prices, Good service
Cons: Limited vegetarian/vegan menu, Only open 3 days a week

Dear Owner and Manager of Diamond Cafe: