Dharma Mojo Tea Bar and Grill

Vegetarian restaurant with a tea bar, opened since Sept 2012. Tea and house baked goods available in the morning, and serves lunch from 11am. Sample menu items might include burger, tacos, avocado fries, and flatbread. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Mexican

hungryveg91
hungryveg91

nice food and atmosphere

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2014

This restaurant is small and modern. Whenever I go I am usually the only one there so let's give them our business! The food is well-prepared and the service is quick. You can see the line where they make the food. The menu has salads, soups, pizzas, burgers, drinks, desserts, and more. They have clearly marked vegan and vegetarian options, as well as gluten-free choices. Anything that is vegetarian can be made vegan. The restaurant is part of a long grey building so it is a tad hard to recognize, but it is right off the road. The staff is nice and accommodating. Prices are moderate and kids eat free. I have been here a dozen times with my animal-eating family and they enjoy it.

Pros: Service, Food Options, Atmosphere
h4lf_p1nt
h4lf_p1nt

Yum!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

Dharma Mojo has delicious and affordable vegetarian and vegan options. The quinoa burger is my favorite, but everything I've tried had been yummy and satisfying.

Dear Owner and Manager of Dharma Mojo Tea Bar and Grill: