Oh I like eating there! But yeah, since they are not vegan, some still use egg and milk. Need to ask the staff. Even though some staff didn't understand very well when I asked, "Do you use soy milk?"Pros: Clean, Not too expensive
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Java Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Dharma Kitchen - Pluit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 336 times since Jan 2013.