Opened in summer 2012, a buffet style place. Two vegetable dishes on rice costs around 30 baht. Has spring rolls, Chinese steam buns, veggie meats. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Thai, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out
155 Suthep Road, Muang (front of Wat Suan Dok complex)
Chiang Mai, Thailand
OPEN NOW

Mon-Sun 8:00am-7:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by Cyrus
aspara-gus
aspara-gus

Surprisingly good food at cheap price

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

This place looked very cheap when I walked in and the only reason I decided to stay for a meal was because of the very friendly owner/manager. He cooked up a vegan plate of rice with vegetables and I was surprised of how good it tasted and it only cost me 40 Baht (the menu said 35 but no big deal). It's possible they use MSG but I'm not sure. I would have come back many times had it not been so far from my hotel.

Pros: very friendly, cheap
Cons: very basic, possible msg
Guest
Guest

wonderful people, wonderful food :)

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times and I just love the food :) .
It is a family owned and operated business, home-cooking style at its best !! .. within walking distance of the "old city"
Prices are so low for this wonderful food, only about 25-30-35 Baht .. less than one US dollar !! ... makes you feel like you have to pay more, how can it be so cheap and so good !!
The food is fresh, delicious and served with a friendly Chiang Mai smile, I just love it !!
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 04, 2014