CLOSED: Devour Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. Cocktails and Asian inspired tapas finger food. Ask for the vegan menu which also includes vegan wine, beer and cocktails. Reported closed to HappyCow, Feb 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
International, Fusion, Vietnamese, Catering, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
3 / 421 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley
Brisbane, Queensland 4006
041-3907686

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by itzjac
itzjac
itzjac

Great location, FANTASTIC TAPAS!!!! :)

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

Devour is a relatively new Tapas & Cocktail Bar located in Fortitude Valley.

I have eaten there numerous times - and originally I would let the wonderful chef Tuan - know that I was coming and he would make something vegan for me no worries. The first time I asked him or make something vegan, he admitted that he had never cooked any vegetarian or vegan food before - my boyfriend and went there with two other friends and we all shared his first ever vegan tapas - and were BLOWN AWAY!!! Some of the best food we have ever eaten!!!

I have since dined there numerous times and always loved every dish I've eaten - and the cocktails are sensational too! Devour now have a whole vegan menu to choose from and I also had my 30th Birthday party there and the whole event was vegan catered - it was just perfect!!

I highly recommend if you are in Brisbane to stop by, you won't regret it!! :)

Pros: FOOD!!! :), Location, Staff
Cons: Nothing!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Devour Bar: