Serves meat, veg options available. Serving various fast foods, including a crispy tofu appetizer, a tofu sandwich, and a veggie hot dog. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by snappea
Guest
Guest

Great variety of vegan burgers

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I went there with a friend during our visit in Dresden. Contrary to other opinions expressed here, we found the burgers we ordered to be delicious and very worth their (not high) price. We will for sure return when we come to Dresden the next time! :)

Pros: variety, price, decoration of the plates
laurute
laurute

good place

4 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2012

We went there a couple of times and were quite satisfied. The choice is quite big among soya and seitan burgers with different flavours. The staff is friendly. For vegan fast food good, pity that they cook meat too.....

Pros: big selection, friendly
micu
micu

Not my kind of place

1 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2012

I visited "Devils Kitchen" only once with a friend, because neither my friend nor me liked it there.

They do offer some vegetarian food, but all in all the place is a rather meat-oriented bistro.

The non-vegetarian burger my friend had as well as my vegetarian meal tasted somewhat cheap and not very delicious. Well, what should I say? All in all we simply did not like it there.

Cons: Very meat-oriented place, Food tastes unhealthy and cheap, Food does not taste good

Danskivich
Danskivich

AWESOME!!

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2009

Really good burgers and food. Really friendly English speakers. Their burgers are huge and delicious. If you are in Dresden go to this place!

snappea
snappea

great veg-friendly diner!

4 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2008

awesome place with many vegetarian choices! funky diner atmostphere in an interesting neighborhood of dresden. i had the veggie currywurst, which was really great! went with a non-veg friend, and he loved it as well. lots of finger foods, burgers, shakes, etc on the menu. the staff was friendly, english speaking.. though the atmostphere was casual, the food came out looking fantastic. definitely recommended!

Pros: great food, nice casual atmosphere, large, delicious portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Devils Kitchen: