Denn's Biomarkt - Landstrasse

Part of chain of organic supermarkets. Offers a wide range of fresh food and vegetarian and vegan friendly products, vegan pastries, toiletries, cosmetics, clothes. Previously named Biomarkt Maran. more-less
Landstrasse-Hauptstrasse 37
Vienna, Austria 1030
+43-01-7109884

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Powerbex
Powerbex
Powerbex

Super Supermarkt!!

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2009

So happy I went to take a look in here! Found SO many Vegan things: the bakery has everything marked with different coloured stickers so you know whether it contains milk,eggs,butter,wheat etc I bought delicious vegan cake slices, as well as 3 different types of yummy Austrian style cookies. In the refrigerated section I went crazy with different types of marinated tofus, tempeh, falafel, burgers, sausages etc And I also found Vegan ice cream in vanilla,chocolate and strawberry flavours! Don't go unless you're prepared to spend a good amount of money :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Denn's Biomarkt - Landstrasse: