denn's Biomarkt - Schanze

Organic supermarket chain which also offers vegan products and fresh fruits and vegetables. more-less

First Review by sglcklch
DaniM
DaniM

Perfect!

5 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2013

In Hamburg it has been my First visit to denn's and i have to say that it was amazing! I was impressed how huge the store is and how big the range of products is! They have nearly everything!
Also the have a Little Bistro associated in which you have the possibility to enjoy very delicious Snacks like spinach-whirl or cuscus-rod for example!

Try it and you'll love it!

sglcklch
sglcklch

A great find

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2012

Saw this store once we walked out of the subway and decided to check it out. It had its own cafe and the whole place was pretty spacious. We ended up buying a bunch of goodies, including a box of organic strawberries (delicious!), a bag of speckled lima beans (labeled bunte Riesenbohnen in German) which I'd never seen before and some raw vegan snacks. The cafe also had a few vegan items that seemed interesting but I didn't try any. This was probably my favorite store out of all that I visited on this trip.

Pros: selections, location

Dear Owner and Manager of denn's Biomarkt - Schanze: