Rüttenscheider Straße 49
Essen, Germany 45128
0201-7267702

Open Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00, Sat 8:00-18:00.

First Review by Nyaasu
Nyaasu
Nyaasu

My favourite super market

4 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2012

denn's is a small but well-resourced super market for organic food and more.
The shop looks nice and tidy and the racks are always filled (I hate it when something I need/want is sold out). Staff is very friendly.
You can buy any kind of food here, but also cosmetics, clothes, pet food or polish - and really EVERYTHING is organic. Prices are avarage, but cheaper than other organic stores like basic (for example: the same pack of milk costs 0,95€ at denn's and 1,15€ at basic).
I don't buy everything here, but nearly all my vegetarian food (tofu, meat substitude, seitan etc), because they have a wide choice and the products are affordable, especially the home brands.
Every Friday you can taste some of the products, and once (?) a year there's a special event where you can taste maaany of the products, even wine or cooked stuff.
Only Con: The shop is too small, and sometimes it's hard to move around with your trolley. But if that's all, I'm fine with it ^^

Result: denn's the best orcanic market I've ever seen!

Pros: wide choice, events and special promotions, everything's always available
Cons: too small

Dear Owner and Manager of denn's Biomarkt: