Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria with veggie topping choices. Vegan menu on its facebook page. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Asotorget 14 (Gotgatan)
Stockholm, Sweden 11862
Now Open

Mon-Fri 10:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by virre

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

the vegan kebab is tasty

For cheese lovers

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2015

This is a place for those who like their vegan cheese to have the texture of the dairy cheese. Options for pizza toppings are a bit unique. And there is a lot of cheese on the pizza. A lot. When it starts to cool down it perhaps feels a bit too much.

The little garlic sauce that came along was good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location of this pizzeria makes it worth keeping in mind.

Pros: Lots of cheese on the pizza, Fair-sized pizza, Location
Cons: Lots of cheese on the pizza, No ordinary options on the menu

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2014

We found this place by accident when we were on vacation in Stockholm. I am sure glad we did!! They were set to close in 15 minutes, but were kind enough to stay open for us.
I am from a small town, so I am not used to a vegan menu at a pizzeria. I was very happy that they had a decent sized vegan menu. It was hard to choose! I went for the vegan kebab pizza. It was so delicious!! It was also really nice to finally be able to try a kebab pizza, since Sweden is known for it. I still think about this pizza even 2 months later! I will definitely eat here every time I visit Stockholm!

Pros: Delicious and fresh, Great service, Nice size vegan menu, and average price
Cons: Not open very late

Best pizza in Stockholm

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

We all have diffrent things we enjoy, in my taste this small pizzeria situated on the side of a school have the best vegan pizza. I have a bit of a problem with this beeing the pizza that my family went to when I grow up, long before I was vegan.

The pizza is expensive as elsewhere in Stockholm and they have used Wilmersburgers vegan cheese and have some nice vegan meat-alternatives for topping. The pizza is quite thin and have a nice taste.

However while not the best vegan pizza I have had, it surely is the best one I ever had in Stockholm. The place however is very small and I doubt it really is accessible was there is no real room to turn around a wheelchair.

Pros: taste, limited menu
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Dennisos Pizzeria: