Dennis Port Natural Market

Organic produce, vitamins, and more. Same company & website as Chatham Market. more-less

First Review by william morrison
maulydaft
maulydaft

Stay near

4 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2012

Vacationing I realized I was a 4 min drive from this place. Thank goodness. Vegan food isn't too easy on the Cape. Like everything in Boston/Cape Cod, it's a little expensive but the selection is decent and I found my favourite gluten free cookies (Sami's - I think they are from Florida) and a few items I haven't seen anywhere else (and I'm a shelf scanner). If you are a vegan vacationing on the Cape you'd be smart to stay a short drive away from this store.

Pros: selection, clean and bright, location
capeguy
capeguy

Great place

4 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2011

The smallish store has a surprisingly good selection and knowledgable staff. Great vegan options and products. Also a great selection of vitamins and supplements. I make it a point to stop in whenever I'm in the area. Highly recommend!

Pros: quality products, great selection, staff
william morrison
william morrison

pretty store w/ nice aroma

4 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2010

Small wood shingle house w/ addition & parking lot. Trees around. Nice very counter staff. Owner was interested in my pro-biotic capsule selections. Store has a full aray of vegetables, GT Kombuca & juices, products. Refrig case has suneen sandwichesm pad thai, etc. A welcome oasis in Cape Cod.

Pros: full selection, cold sandwiches, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Dennis Port Natural Market: