Serves meat, veg options available. The "my Thai bowl" is the house specialty, gluten-free and vegan. Many menu items can be made vegan. Reported to offer fish options so not all veg. Casual atmosphere, wi-fi access. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by grace lorraine
Ruth Glowacki
Ruth Glowacki

Wow! That was SO GOOD!

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Dellz Uptown! Friendly staff and amazing menu. I had the acorn bowl, which has quinoa and onions and peppers and other yummy things stuffed into a baked acorn squash! We'll definitely be back!

Pros: serves local beer, creative, yummy veg foods!, friendly, helpful staff
Cons: no dessert options?
calicobeard
calicobeard

Fave Vegan/Gluten-Free restaurant in CHS

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2014

This is the best vegan restaurant that I have found in Charleston. I try something different on every visit, as the menu is full of a variety of delicious and diverse choices. Every entree I've ordered has been great. Most recently, the BLT wrap I ordered is my new favorite. And at $8, one of the cheaper items on the menu to boot. The drinking water is usually infused with a plant of some sort. Usually cucumber or pineapple. A nice improvement over the usual tap with lemon.
Additionally, my wife, who has Celiac's Disease, can vouch that their gluten-free choices are truly gluten-free.
Every single member of the staff that I have met is super-friendly and more than happy to accommodate any questions or requests.

Pros: Delicous vegan & gluten-free food, Affordable, Friendly staff
Cons: Very little parking, Organic & GF items can be expensive
Plattburger
Plattburger

Best vegan joint around Charlston

4 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

Best veggie spot in Charleston! A lot of the standard types of options, wraps, bowls, salads, but done right and not at all bland like some spots. Vegan pizza and nachos too! One of the best hot sauce selections around as well!

Pros: great tastes, Reasonable prices, Things can be made non-vegan by request as opposed
Cons: smallish restaurant

grace lorraine
grace lorraine

Excellent Service

4 Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

The food was delicious and the owner, (who took my order,) was very friendly. Since it was my first visit, I didn't ask about the "why is this not fully vegan" question. He offered up that he is "vegetarian" so..... I think he is very brave to have such an establishment in a state where so many people actually go fishing and hunting.
I hope the place does very well!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Good food, Great location
Cons: Not entirely vegan, Expensive, Limited hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Dellz Uptown: