Delicious Crepes Bistro

European style cafe opened Mar 2013. Makes crepes, baked goods, smoothies, juices, lunch salads and soups. The crepe batter does not contain egg per manager. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, French, American, Bakery, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Healthy Mama

What a Treat!

5 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2013

I took my kids there while on vacation and we all loved it. They offered us a sample of the day's special and I didn't even look at the menu after that. My crepe was filled with fresh spinach, tomatoes, feta and cheddar cheeses and was divine. My kids split a strawberry, sweet cream (more like cream cheese) crepe which was drizzled with chocolate and they loved it. Coffee was strong and delicious. Vegan pumpkin muffin was good, but not quite like the creeps. All was prepared fresh . My kids loved such a treat for breakfast and I loved that they did not go too heavy on the sugar.

Pros: Creeps, Strong coffee, Comfortable

Dear Owner and Manager of Delicious Crepes Bistro: