No storefront; delivery or pickup by arrangement. Specializes in vegan savories, cakes, and patisserie. more-less

First Review by Sammo84
NorwichVeggie
NorwichVeggie

Yummy!

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

I tried some of their whoopee pies at the Norwich Veggie Fayre a couple of weeks ago and am very glad I did.

Really tasty cakes, very nicely presented. Worth seeking out if you have a party coming up.

I'm informed that Deerly Beloved cakes are available at Waterstones Cafe, Biddy's Tea Room and The St Benedict's Food Store so am looking forward to trying some more!

nimo20
nimo20

Fabulous!

5 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

I stumbled across an old article for Deerly Beloved at the tail end of last year and am over-the-moon that I did. We have ordered our wedding cake from this amazing baker and have also had the pleasure of munching a vegan stollen, whoopie pies and various cakes. This is a real treasure and definitely worth a try if given the chance!

Pros: Vegan, Tasty, Treats You Cant Buy Elsewhere
Cons: Not Readily Available
paul48
paul48

excelent cakes!

5 Posted on 11 / 07 / 2012

Very nice, all excelent, i get mine in a very good green grocers in St Benadicts street norwich. Or by special delivery.

Pros: excelent quality, Whoppie pies!
Cons: no shop, limited range
Sammo84
Sammo84

Amazing cakes

5 Posted on 05 / 01 / 2012

Whoopies... Amazing! Cinnamon whirls... Fantastic! I've never had anything from Deerly Beloved that hasn't blown me away. Either from Biddy's Tea Room or when they have a stall at events.

Best vegan cakes ever!

Pros: Whoopies, Cinnamon whirls, Friendly
Cons: Doesnt have own premises

Dear Owner and Manager of Deerly Beloved Bakery: