Love David's but no cafe at this location.
David's Natural Foods Market just moved to a new location - it was at a tiny location, and although the new location is better, its prices are high on a number of items that can be purchased at other locations in the Baltimore/Bel Air area.
The store has an excellent selection of a number of items - a big plus. I don't mind paying a bit more to purchase hard-to-find items, but the big grocery stores have the basic vegeterian and health food items at much cheaper prices.
Oh, and one of the workers is really rude. She has been there for a while - and she is always rude to me. She is not rude to some others (perhaps I should wear makeup the next time I shop there).Pros: Big Selection, Big Store
Cons: Pricey, Rude Worker, Pricey
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Forest Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has David's Natural Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 2616 times since Jan 2013.