CLOSED: DateVita

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic cafe and juice bar. Has non-dairy milk, vegan ice cream, and some vegan choices. Also sells veg products to take home like tofu, burger patties, vegan cheese; some gluten free. Free Wi-Fi. Confirmed closed, Mar 2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg
Calle Huertas 33
Madrid, Spain 28014

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Jeffeateasy

Not good for dinner

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

We went for dinner a week ago, just one vegetarian option, any vegan. Finally we take out some ingredients to veganize the sandwich. It was good but a little bit pricey from my point of view. I think it's a good place to have breakfast or an ice cream but not for lunch or dinner. Even so, I will give it a second chance, their juices looked like a good option to start the day.

Pros: friendly staff, fresh products
Cons: not so value for money, not many vegetarian options

Tasted ice cream: very good

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2014

I just tasted an ice cream "coffee" while I was walking in the street late. I enjoyed and the girl was very friendly !

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: DateVita: