While the food is all vegan, some of the desserts contain dairy/eggs. Features original in-house created dishes. Modern setting. Name 大蔬无界, address 上海市徐汇区天平路392号. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fusion

Lynnetto
Lynnetto

Interesting Vegetarian Place

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

I found this place with good fate.

First, it was my SF friend's wedding celebration cum baby celebration cum farewell party dinner. We were invited to the top floor, pte dining.

Then I came back to attend WUJIE's cooking class. And have my lunch here. I love it! There was some issue with the service (appetizer served super super late, even when I finished my mains). I expressed my disappointment & the staff was very kind/ patient to understand (& this is more than enough to resolve). =) =) =)

The third time. Was also a pleasant visit. My friend & I liked our choices. Only puzzling dish was something that is very scattered. We didn't understand what the chef is trying to express, though the rest of the experience has been great, so it didn't matter so much.

In short, I like this place very much. =)

Pros: Eating with sunshine, Beautiful presentation, Creative juxtaposition of ingredients
Cons: Smelly elevator (don't know why), A little oily, Pricey (but I can accept, but not higher
sglcklch
sglcklch

Nice place serving contemporary vegetarian cuisine

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

My partner and I came here for dinner on a Friday. Were first told that there'd be no availability until later in the evening, but another staff member managed to squeeze us in. Do make a reservation if you want to secure a table.

The place was quite big with 2-3 floors. Setting was modern and elegant with dim lighting, which made for a nice atmosphere. They had a quite innovative menu that offered a wide range of selection. Eggs/dairy were not labeled, so I had to ask the staff. They pretty much went through the whole menu with us, explaining and answering all my questions, which I found very professional and kind of them. From what they told me, it seemed many of the dishes were vegan. I also liked that they were very light on mock meats.

We settled on a couple of dishes to share. Everything was tasty, though the mushroom stir-fry was a little too oily and the steamed multigrain rice was on the dry side and bit bland. We skipped dessert as most of them contained eggs or dairy.

Portion sizes were average, definitely not big, but enough for 2-3 people to share. Quality does come with a price, so expect to pay around RMB150 per person. We will for sure come back to try out more dishes when in town next time.

Pros: tasty food, menu selection, service
Cons: little greasy
JChan
JChan

Modern vegan

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2012

It's rather daring for an entrepreneur to run a high class restaurant serving strictly vegetarian food at par with the best gourmet restaurants. Greenology does a good job at it. Though meant as nouveau cuisine the quantity isn't compromised and the taste excellent. This is a nice place for the gourmand or the compassionate couple who wants a rare treat once in a while.

Pros: designer dishes, great ambience, good service
Cons: a bit pricey, no alcohol,obviously

Dear Owner and Manager of WUJIE Xujiahui Park: