CLOSED: Danny's Gourmet Wraps

Serves meat, veg options available. Sandwich shop offering selections of wraps, sandwiches, and salads. Includes a few vegan choices which are marked, or you could customize your order. Reported closed to HappyCow, Sep 2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
31 Lambs Conduit Street
London, England WC1N 3NG

Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm

First Review by Maya_Chambers
  • non-vegetarian

Like it!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2013

They had a wide variety of sandwiches, smoothies, wraps and soups. The first time I went there it took me almost 15 minutes to order. But it was worthed the time and money I've spent! The non-veggie sandwich with Crispy bacon, mixed cheese & avocado is my favorite. Unfortunately, the portions are small for me and sometimes I need to order some more.
I recommend you not to miss to try the fresh juices they made in the front.

Pros: Healty food, Good value, Friendly Service , Veggie and Non-vegetarian food available
Cons: Small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Danny's Gourmet Wraps: