Daisy Moo's Bakehouse

Vegetarian bakehouse serving bakery goods, light lunch food, coffee and beverages, since Jun 2014. Sample menu items include falafel, houmous with tascas, sandwiches, soups, ploughman's lunch, sweet and savory scones, gluten-free cakes, and cakes suitable for diabetics. Provides daily newspapers, BT Wi-Fi hotspot with hotdesk facility. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, English, British, Bakery, Take-out
7 Bath Place
Worthing, England BN11 3BA
01903-207933

Mon-Sat 10:00am-4:30pm

First Review by AliceClover
SophieHill
SophieHill

Oat Milk Hot Chocolate Heaven!

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2015

The oat milk hot chocolate here is absolute heaven. Lovely little cafe with a clean and fresh feel. The vegan falafel was so tasty, nice and light but filling at exactly the same time. It's so perfect to have this restaurant just around the corner from my doorstep!

vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2014

Lots of Vegan options at Daisy Moo's, very fresh and clean. I love the fact that it is right by the sea, all the staff are very friendly and Gemma the lady who owns Daisy Moo's is the nicest person you could ever meet and now a Vegan. A must visit when in Sussex.
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 19, 2014

Updated from previous review on Saturday July 19, 2014

Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 17, 2014

Pros: Vegan food, very clean , good value
Cons: not all Vegan yet
LSKY
LSKY

Great little place with good home made food!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2014

Great little place with good quality home cooked food and friendly staff. This is what we need, more local businesses making real nutritious food!

Pros: Homemade, Vegan options , Friendly staff

Alidean87
Alidean87

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good food.

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2014

Took my Mum here for lunch today, definitely enjoyed the experience. The staff are very friendly and there are a good number of options for lunch. We both had the "Ciabatta Tricolore," which was delicious although I would go without the Vegan cheese next time as I didn't think it was particularly nice. Apart from that, the Coffee was great and we also got some cake to go, which I'm sure will be delicious.
Nice to have a dedicated Vegetarian/Vegan place in Worthing!

just
just

Really great, friendly cafe.

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2014

I very much enjoyed my visit to this fantastic cafe today. It's a really appealingly light environment and run by very friendly people. My friend and i found it very welcoming being our first visit and were fast to talk about a return to the cafe which is a great sign! I also like that there is seating outside so you can enjoy any nice weather.The menu is very vegan friendly (gluten free options too) and so many options sounded good that it took a while to make a choice!I enjoyed my ploughmans and it was a good size plate. I also got my boyfriend a takeaway vegan sausage roll which he's just been munching and has informed me it was very tasty.There were many cakes all looking amazing, i had a taster of one which was excellent, i was too full to buy one but i definitely need to go back for some!Worthing was very much needing such a place.

Pros: All veggie, vegan friendly., Very friendly, Tasty food
AliceClover
AliceClover

Very Friendly and welcoming cafe

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2014

I've eaten at Daisy Moo's bake house for lunch today and the food was very tasty and fresh. There were lots of vegan options. I would like to see a vegan cream tea and cheese in the vegan ploughman's though. The lady who has set up the business is so friendly and smiley and I'm looking forward to going back. I would highly recommend this cafe to anyone, regardless of their dietary choices.

Pros: Helping to make Worthing vegan friendly, Tantalisingly tasty food, Lovely friendly atmosphere
Cons: No vegan cream teas, No cheese with vegan ploughman's

Dear Owner and Manager of Daisy Moo's Bakehouse: