Friendly ghealth food store offering a fresh produce, onsite bakery, vegan selections difficult to find elsewhere in Regina. Case discounts and will take special order on request. more-less
8- 425 Victoria Ave East (Fleury)
Regina, Saskatchewan S4N 0P6
306-924-0561

Mon-Wed 9:00am-6:00pm, Thu 9:00am-7:00pm, Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:30pm

First Review by nenni
Nponcsak
Nponcsak

LOVE

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2015

This is just a well stocked grocery store in general. I particularly love it because they put ripe or overripe (but still edible) produce on special and I can always find good deals (like bunches of perfectly ripe bananas for 50 cents). They also carry an excellent selection of personal care products such as, but not limited to, hygiene products, bath products, essential oils, feminine products, perfumes, soaps and vitamins.

Pros: Excellent produce sales, Great variety of food items , Vegan/ethical personal care products
Cons: Not open late
nenni
nenni

Score!

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2011

I bought packs frozen stale dated vegan ribs for $1 a pack. They froze them before the expiration date to stop spoilage and I scored! WOO HOO! I really appreciated it as I hate it when stores throw out perfectly good food. They have a loyalty points system. I live quite ways away from it so I don't go often, but I imagine if you build up enough points you get a % off or something.

Pros: selection, enviroment, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Dad's Organic Market: