Serves meat, veg options available. Full vegan menu with vegan cheese, vegan meat substitutes (bacon, meatball, chicken, tofu, sausage), and vegan appetizers. Restaurant also has a full bar. Plenty of seating, street parking. Lots of craft beer choices and cocktails. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by MarkTisdall-Yamada
Jwillbuckeye
Jwillbuckeye

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

This was bad on many different levels. First, there are only four 2-tops in the place and they will not sit couples at any other table. We waited for an hour and ten minutes for a table. We watched multiple three person groups come and go. We were told it would only be a 20 minute wait. And then we never got a a server. We finally got our vegan pizza 2 hours into the night and it came with the dreaded daiya cheese, which was not listed on the menu. Gross! I do not recommend.

Pros: Vegan options
Cons: Disorganized, Gross daiya cheese
Bahm
Bahm

Great place in the city area

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2015

This place was pretty cool. The best part is there are options for anyone so if you have friends that are vegetarian or eat meat they can pick something too. The vegan pizza is on its own menu so you have to ask for one. There's a huge variety of choices. The only problem I had was the pricing. If you like to pick alot of extra vegan toppings it would cost so much money. Its very expensive. I would make my own pizza or buy a frozen one, but sometimes its nice to go out and not have to cook yourself. Once in a while this place is perfect. Plus they have the COOLEST water pitchers ever. This place has really chill vibes.

Ndog
Ndog

Vegan Pizza!!

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

The pizza is amazing! Vegan toppings galore-cheese, sausage, meatball, pepperoni, tofu, bacon etc. They also have vegan appetizers and occasionally a vegan dessert. Inside is nice and the staff are very friendly. Go there!!!

MarkTisdall-Yamada
MarkTisdall-Yamada

Best Vegan Pizza in CT

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2013

Stumbled across this place from a Facebook post of a friend of a friend. Wow. Since then I haven't looked back. I have been there far more times than I will admit. Let's just say this place has amazing pizza. So many different vegan meat options to choose from and amazing crust on their wood fired pizzas. The vegan bacon is amazing and is my go to topping. The staff knows me now I think and they are all so incredibly friendly. I love the way they have a laid back feel to the restaurant, but awesome food. The perfect combination.

Please do yourself a favor and check this place out. They have amazing pizza, appetizers, and food in general. Keep this place successful! They deserve it and I need to keep getting my pizzas from here!

Pros: Amazing Taste, Tons of Options, Great, accomdating staff
Cons: Limited street parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Da Legna: