Serves meat, veg options available. Full vegan menu with vegan cheese, vegan meat substitutes (bacon, meatball, chicken, tofu, sausage), and vegan appetizers. Restaurant also has a full bar. Plenty of seating, street parking. Lots of craft beer choices and cocktails. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
858 State St
New Haven, Connecticut 06511
203-495-9999

Open Mon-Wed 11am-10pm, Thu-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 11am-10pm.

First Review by MarkTisdall-Yamada
Ndog
Ndog

Vegan Pizza!!

4 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

The pizza is amazing! Vegan toppings galore-cheese, sausage, meatball, pepperoni, tofu, bacon etc. They also have vegan appetizers and occasionally a vegan dessert. Inside is nice and the staff are very friendly. Go there!!!

MarkTisdall-Yamada
MarkTisdall-Yamada

Best Vegan Pizza in CT

4 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2013

Stumbled across this place from a Facebook post of a friend of a friend. Wow. Since then I haven't looked back. I have been there far more times than I will admit. Let's just say this place has amazing pizza. So many different vegan meat options to choose from and amazing crust on their wood fired pizzas. The vegan bacon is amazing and is my go to topping. The staff knows me now I think and they are all so incredibly friendly. I love the way they have a laid back feel to the restaurant, but awesome food. The perfect combination.

Please do yourself a favor and check this place out. They have amazing pizza, appetizers, and food in general. Keep this place successful! They deserve it and I need to keep getting my pizzas from here!

Pros: Amazing Taste, Tons of Options, Great, accomdating staff
Cons: Limited street parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Da Legna: