CLOSED: Da Falafel King -...

Serves meat, veg options available. Little food stall; previously at Waikiki Trade Center lobby. Has falafel and fries. FEB 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED, fb inactive. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Middle Eastern, Kosher, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by danimari
Eviecus
Eviecus

Amazing Falafels!

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

My husband and I ate here. I'm a vegan and he's a vegetarian. We both had the falafel with salad, hummus in a pita. Everything is made fresh. The pita bread was delicious!! They also gave us a table full of little appetizers such as baba ganoush, pickled vegetables, curried vegetables, corn salad etc. It was easily the tastiest falafel I've ever had! Would highly recommend.
The location has changed though - it's now at 2239 South King Street! much farther away but worth the effort to get there.

Pros: Delicious food, Very good value, Very friendly and helpful staff
Cons: hard to find, location far from hotel
DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

Best falafel I've ever had! (and I've had so many)

4 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2012

Not only is this truck in a nice, central location, the staff are also super friendly, everything there is made fresh and it's incredible!

Of course you have to wait a little bit while they make fresh falafels right in front of you(so cool!) but it is absolutely worth it. I practically grew up eating falafels at so many different places and this is the best I've ever had. Also with the best tahini sauce. They also have a nice slection of beverages.

Pros: location, fresh flavourful food, staff
danimari
danimari

Eat here!

4 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2011

This food truck is amazing! They are located next to Down to Earth (also great!). They have falafel the way falafels are meant to be. And ask for their spicy green sauce (spicy or, my favorite, spicier). The pita chips are out of this world! Their hummus is delectable. And, they have wonderful customer service. Kept giving us free tastes from the vegan options on the menu.

Pros: excellent falafel, friendly staff, great prices
  • TheGirl TheGirl

Went to find this spot today and not there? Yelp reports it as closed - Maybe just moved?

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Da Falafel King - Food Stall: