Curry Co - Loschwitzer

Serves meat, veg options available. Curry & Co is a sausage bar serving the typical dish currywurst (curry sausage) but has a few vegan sausage dishes, as well as a vegan ice-cream. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, German, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

o0Carolyn0o
o0Carolyn0o

Tasty Snack place

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2015

My husband and I go here quite frequently. It's the same as the location on Louisenstr., but we live in Striesen so it's just a quick walk from our place. The vegan sausages are pretty good, with a variety of sauces, which is good because much to my German husband's disappointment, I'm not a fan of the curry ketchup sauce, but he loves it. For me the fries are what bring me in. They're really good and come with a variety of sauces, including vegan mayo. They also recently added vegetable fries(crispy coated carrot and parsnip) which are awesome. Definitely stop in if you're around Schillerplatz and want some quick snack food.

Pros: The fries!, variety of sauces and dips

Dear Owner and Manager of Curry Co - Loschwitzer: