Organic cupcakery, lounge. and teaching kitchen located in the Village. Has vegan, gluten-free, and low glycemic options; DJs, Sunday karaoke. Wi-fi. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
7857 Girard Ave (Wall St)
La Jolla, California 92037
858-459-2877

Open Mon-Thur 10am-9pm, Fri-Sun 10am-10pm.

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
lnmagnee
lnmagnee

Disappointing Dessert

2 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2012

The cupcakes were expensive and there was only one vegan option. My friend got a cupcake, but I was disappointed by the selection and price and decided to pass. The shop was cute and close to the beach.

Pros: good location
Cons: only one vegan option, overpriced
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

only one vegan cupcake

3 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2011

Since I was in La Jolla for work, I wanted to stop in to get a cupcake. There was only one cupcake listed as vegan. The vegan option changes each day of the week (as noted on their website) and I got the Nuts Over Chocolate one. While it was very yummy and the peanut frosting was divine, I'm only giving 3 cows as it was the only option available that day, but it was still nice to have an option at all. The staff were very friendly as well and the store is very cute. I would recommend stopping in if you're in the area.

Pros: cute store, friendly staff
Cons: only one vegan cupcake

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Cups: