Cupboard Natural Foods and...

11,000 square ft natural food market with an attached cafe. Offers a full range of natural and organic groceries, frozen and bulk foods, certified organic and local produce (pesticide-free), vegan and gluten-free food, raw foods, and more. more-less

First Review by carolann
dnaylor
dnaylor

Friendly!

5 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

All of the employees here are super helpful and friendly! I have never gone in there and felt like I still had questions. On-site nutrition savvy people, misuse, and tons of vegan items! As a student you get a discount, and there always sales/ coupons available.

Pros: Friendly Environment, Discounts
carolann
carolann

good atmosphere

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2011

My daughter and I shopped and ate lunch here. Good food and good selection of vegan staples.

Pros: atmosphere, items stocked, cafe in store

Dear Owner and Manager of Cupboard Natural Foods and Cafe: