Cupboard Natural Foods and ...

11,000 square ft natural food market with an attached cafe. Offers a full range of natural and organic groceries, frozen and bulk foods, certified organic and local produce (pesticide-free), vegan and gluten-free food, raw foods, and more. more-less
200 W Congress
Denton, Texas 76201
940-387-5386

First Review by carolann
Nancyk12
Nancyk12

Great selection of vegan desserts!

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2014

My husband and I love shopping at the Cupboard. There is a large selection of vegan foods. However, they are the place for vegan desserts! Everyday there is a new selection of desserts, which always includes one (or more) vegan and gluten-free options. You don't know what will be available on the day you visit the store, but that's part of the fun. The desserts we've had so far have all been very tasty. These include muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and cakes. I will add, however, that vegan options do sell quickly. So, if you plan to purchase lots of them, make sure to arrive early in the day.

dnaylor
dnaylor

Friendly!

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

All of the employees here are super helpful and friendly! I have never gone in there and felt like I still had questions. On-site nutrition savvy people, misuse, and tons of vegan items! As a student you get a discount, and there always sales/ coupons available.

Pros: Friendly Environment, Discounts
carolann
carolann

good atmosphere

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2011

My daughter and I shopped and ate lunch here. Good food and good selection of vegan staples.

Pros: atmosphere, items stocked, cafe in store

Dear Owner and Manager of Cupboard Natural Foods and Cafe: