Cumin Indian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Half of the buffet is vegetarian suitable. Vegans to inquire about dairy use. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg
1025 Polaris Pkwy (I-71)
Columbus, Ohio 43240

Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm

First Review by Ward

high quality Indian food

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2014

This place is quite a bit nicer than other Indian restaurants in terms of decor, presentation, and service which are all very nice (the opposite of this are places like Udipi or Dosa Corner - which are awesome in their own ways, but different from Cumin).

I always get the lunch buffet and I find the food to be high quality. It looks like the pickle is made in house, which I have rarely seen elsewhere. They use huge chunks of paneer and whole spices. There is normally a chaat bar and 4 types of dessert. Lately this place has been my first choice for North Indian food.

Pros: nice atmosphere, good quality, friendly staff

Excellent Indian Buffet

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2012

We find most Indian buffets are good. This one is excellent.

Pros: excellent food, good value, nice atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Cumin Indian Restaurant: