Culver City Farmer's Market

Downtown Culver City farmers market. Fresh produce including organic and pesticide-free, plus cooked foods and live music. more-less

First Review by Chia
Chia
Chia

I like this farmer's market

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

From time to time I will shop here for my fresh produce needs. Also I like the coffee roaster who has a booth here (Alana's Coffee) - I can get a large cup of hand pour over black coffee for just $2.

It's a decent size market, with many vendors selling fresh produce. Lots of organic and pesticide free vegetables and fruits. My daughter and I enjoyed the live reggae musician that plays here!

Downtown Culver City provides free parking structures, so look for them. I just park my car in the lot above Trader Joe's (2 hours free).

Dear Owner and Manager of Culver City Farmer's Market: