Serves vegan and organic food. Also sells organic products like rice noodle, soya sauce, organic legumes, organic seeds, jams, sunflower oil and others. Closed Sun. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Buffet, Take-out, Argentinian

Adelewiki
Adelewiki

great buffet!

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2016

Big and very varied buffet. Good value for money. Has lots of dishes that are usually very hard to find vegan versions of. Eg. Strauganoff and carbonara (I know I've spelt that wrong haha). Also has juices and organic /vegan groceries.

Pros: all vegan!, good value, interesting dishes
Cons: more desserts or sweet options
Chelmi
Chelmi

Great vegan food

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2015

By far the best meals I had in Argentina.
I loved the food so much that I went there everyday I was in Mendoza. Unlike many restaurants, even the wine is vegan (didn't try it thought). They also sell sandwiches, perfect for long bus rides. I wish there were more places like this in South America.

Pros: Fantastic food
Cons: Only open for lunch
Pearlpeachy
Pearlpeachy

Best vegan food around!

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2015

I had the pleasure of having one meal here, I wish I could have had more! I arrived just before they closed at 3 and loaded up a large to go tray and was amazed that it only cost 90 pesos. It was A LOT of food!

Great variety of foods and all of it was really good. I had eggplant milanesa, milanesa de soja, falafels, roasted butternut squash, crepes, a few different types of potatoes, lentils, veggie pie... Mmm! (:

Makes me wish I lived in Mendoza or that I was going back very soon!

citizenInsane
citizenInsane

Excellent!

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2014

Went there first thing, thanks to HappyCow, and wow, what a great spot! True, the buffet is incredible, it's impossible to try everything - so much choice, and dishes keep coming...

It's great also because here you can find all sorts of veg protein, be it seitan, grains or tofu in different forms (had some incredible seitan stew, among other things...). And quiches and veggies and so many delicious things. Too bad it's not open in the evening, but take away's definitely an option for those living there.

Pros: Delicious, Nice atmosphere and friendly staff, So much choice, everything was great
Cons: only for lunch!
LaurieK
LaurieK

Best vegan restaurant in SA

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

It's a buffetstyle restaurant with only vegan food. It costs 80 pesos per kg, which is very reasonable for the delicious food. There were so many different creative dishes that we had a hard time choosing what to eat. We ended up eating two full plates and then came back the other day to try new things and also to buy their ginger cake (which I'm eating right now and it's very good). They also have fresh juices like carrot juice and pumpkin/orange juice. If you are vegan or vegetarian, you HAVE to eat here while in Mendoza!

Pros: Only vegan food, Creative menu, Very friendly, English speaking staff
eselbrot
eselbrot

Don't miss it!!

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2014

This place is fantastic, we have seen quite a few vegan restaurants and this one beats them all. So it's not only the best option in Mendoza, in our opinion it's the best one in South America.
The variety of food is amazing, it is almost impossible to try a little bit of every dish in one meal. On the buffet there were like 25 options to choose from (not counting the salads) and not just fried vegetables; really creative creations. All we tried was really good and some dishes even fantastic. They also offer vegan cakes and ice creams but we were too full to try ;-)
The people are also really nice.
We left absolutely happy and full and we'll be back every day while we are in Mendoza!

Pros: Taste, Variety, Inexpensive
pablitoC
pablitoC

Only Vegan restaurant in Mendoza, great choice

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2014

By far the best veg restaurant in Mendoza, really creative to make their meals, love the place :)

Pros: excellent food
proper or pompous?
proper or pompous?

scrumptious

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2013

by far the best food option in mendoza. the staff is friendly, the buffet is varied and flavorful, and it's all vegan.

Pros: good food, all vegan, nice staff
sharmelana
sharmelana

Lovely!

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2013

Beautiful place with amazing food and lovely staff! June 2013: 50pesos/kg and it´s more than worth it.

BonzaiSan
BonzaiSan

!GENIAL! Excelent food and inexpensive

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2013

My girlfriend is from Mexico, I am french, we were passing through Mendoza anxious to find a good vegan option in a remote "cow kingdom" location... Well, that's THE place. Nice people, super kind, and the food is EXCELLENT. You can eat there or "to go". Pay by the pound. A lot of choice, fresh, raw or cooked... Great great place.

Pros: Lot of choice, Inexpensive, Great food
jjo
jjo

1st, and awesome vegan restaurant in Mendoza!

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

Found a jewel of a place! - as November 2012 is all vegan and mostly organic. Very tasty food, served by they owners.
Hearty to see their food choice based not only on flavors and colors, but also on principles :))

Pros: vegan, organic, tasty, affordable
Bluemeel
Bluemeel

The first vegan rest in Mendoza!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

I'm so very happy, this is the first vegan rest in the whole city. The food is mostly organic and it tastes very good. They also have a little store with organic products.
You must visit it :)

Pros: vegan, organic, serve by it owners
OjosPerlaHermafrodit
OjosPerlaHermafrodit

Cuenco Vegan and Organic

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

Excellent place to visit! Very nice people!

SoledadMoretti
SoledadMoretti

First Vegan Restaurant in Mendoza!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

Cuenco's food is amazing. 100% vegan since November 2012, you can find both cold and hot buffet, including empanadas, seitan, vegan spring rolls, pies, pasta, salad, and organic items. To stay or take away, it's served by its owners. Location is also very good, in a nice Mendoza's neighborhood. As a local vegan, I can say it's one of my favorites in the city. Closed on evenings and sundays.

Pros: Great tasting food, affordable, vegan!

Dear Owner and Manager of Cuenco: