Mon Dieu leur creme glacée végétalienne est incroyable, wow! avec de la sauce au chocolat, noix biologiques, miam, miam, miam ....
I went to Cru Vitalite / Raw Vitality and was surprised to find such a store in my neighborhood. I love their rocky road ice-cream & raw caroons. Good stuff!!
If you haven't been before, you've got to go. The ice "cream" is delicious and the flavours are creative.
The nice thing about Cru Vitalite is that everything inside the store is certified organic and raw vegan! The store owner is very nice, and everything seems to be reasonably priced.
After a long chat with the owner it was clear that creating tasty products for his clientele is a lifelong pleasure for him. He discussed the consistency of real cream based products and his training at French pastry school, as well as his trip to Ben and Jerry's to explore their methods. The ice cream is the real deal.
Additionally, he has very affordable raw burgers, delicious kale chips in ranch and cheese flavour (they actually taste cheesy) and macaroons.
I'm going to be heading back real shortly when I have another craving for some rocky road ice "cream"!
Cons: out of the way, i didn't hear about it before!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Cru Vitalite - Raw Vitality closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1131 times since Jan 2013.