CLOSED: Crossroads Coffee a...

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe near Virginia Commonwealth University. Offers vegan meat-substitutes including vegan chicken and tempeh. Free wifi internet. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Non-veg
26 N Morris St
Richmond, Virginia 23220

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Tinavegan

dreaming of the good old days...

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2009

I used to get brunch at Crossroads a lot. It was great breakfast food (I have never really cared much for the lunch or dinner menu). But the breakfast! Vegan pancakes, tofu breakfast burrito. I really felt, at one point, it offered some of the best vegan breakfast food in Richmond.
But then things changed, old staff left, new staff came and it seemed the new crew cared less about preparing the vegan food well. Every now and again I will wonder in for breakfast and order a tofu burrito. I will cross my fingers as they bring the plate over. But it never taste the way it once did. They just dont make the way they used to.

Pros: free wifi, vegan desserts are still ok
Cons: change, when a kitchen losses its spice rack

yummy as hell

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2008

This place is so much better than the one near Westover Hills. It is like Harrison's and I am a big fan of both now :) Thanks for adding more choices to a vegan girls restaurant selection!

Pros: lots desserts, good food, real tea, too!
Cons: none i can think of

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Crossroads Coffee and Ice Cream: