Part of a chain of Greek health food stores in Romania. This particular store has a small section of food supplements, extra virgin olive oil, fresh products, wines, juices, snacks, crackers, herbal, flour and baking ingredients, cosmetics, body care products, and Greek products. more-less

First Review by veggieriga
veggieriga
veggieriga

Mostly wholesale ?

3 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

I went to the address listed on happycow, but it was an apartment building. I then wrote to the email on the website asking whether they had a physical store or just an online store, as when I tried to visit I only saw an apartment building. Also the online store does not list the prices, just the products they have; probably because they are mostly wholesale. Someone, I believe, the owner wrote back to me and mentioned they are mostly wholesale and sell to restaurants, etc in Europe and on occasion sell to individuals.

I would recommend calling or emailing before going to the physical address listed on happycow as I do not believe it is possible to visit an actual store.

Dear Owner and Manager of Creta Network: