Serves meat, veg options available. Offers several vegetarian sandwiches, soup, appetizer, and dessert options, and many can be made vegan with the substitution of veganaise and vegan cheese. Staff is knowledgeable about veg. Has gluten-free options, wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
256 1st Ave NW
Hickory, North Carolina 28601
828-322-1456

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JessicaBl
franpoarch
franpoarch

Loved It

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2013

It was my first time eating there and I loved it. The staff is very patient and friendly. After I looked the menu over my waitress came over and asked me if I had any questions about the menu, before asking if I was ready to order, I liked that. They had great options for vegetarians and vegans!!! They have the best hummus I have ever tasted!!! I will definitely be going back and bringing my husband and kids next time. Very laid back atmosphere.

Pros: Not expensive, Hummus made to order, Staff ready to answer questions
Delbertw
Delbertw

great food and service

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2011

I enjoyed lunch at the Crescent Moon Cafe. The waitress was friendly and attentive. She made a perfect Americano.

I love the paintings on the wall.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Atmosphere
JessicaBl
JessicaBl

crescent moon cafe

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2011

We stopped by after a backpacking trip and got great service and great food! Nice ambiance, laid back atmosphere, friendly staff.

Pros: variety of sandwiches, reasonably priced, yummy veg and vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Crescent Moon Cafe: