Serves meat, veg options available. French crepes restaurant. Uses buckwheat and wheat flours and has vegetarian-suitable crepes and salads. Will make gluten free or egg free or milk free crepes with 24 hours advance notice. Menus for vegetarians and vegans. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, French, Spanish, Take-out, Non-veg
Calle de Ollerias 15 (btwn calle Moncayo and calle Capitan)
Fuengirola, Spain 29640
951-311177
Closed now

Mon 6:00pm-1:00am, Wed-Fri 6:00pm-1:00am, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-1:00am

First Review by LenaVegie
pnkanoa
pnkanoa

No customer choice - bullies!

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2014

I found this restaurant on happy cow, so leaving a review here seems to make sense.
I was excited to try this out, given the positive reviews and our last minute search for healthy meals in town on a Sunday evening.
Started off quite nice, friendly and attentive but very rapidly sunk down to pits of uncomfortable and desperate need to remain calm.
We were encouraged to have the set menu, mostly so that his wife didn't bash him in the noggin with a frying pan! the fear was evident!!
So we discussed having a slight amendment, that came with varying responses. Initially the owner (Frenchman) told us we can probably make slight change to the set menu choice, so 1 of our friends decided to go for that after searching the menu. Every attempt to ask for something (on the menu) but to our taste was bashed and beaten down to 'I cannot allow this, you must take how I present or nothing'. lol
We ordered red wine, asking if it could be chilled (given July stoking hot temperatures) but this was swiftly retaliated with 'a frenchman could never serve cold red wine' blah blah.
All the above was pretty amusing for a while, but the real depression arose when I asked for gluten free pancakes. Given that the restaurant was practically empty and the time (10pm) it was highly unlikely many more would arrive, yet I was without question told that if I'm not celiac they couldn't possible dwindle their small supply of gluten free ingredients for a requesting client.
I was flabbergasted! Though, I decided to keep calm since I didn't want to ruin the evening, so I took his gluten filled pancakes. No surprise but immediately exiting the restaurant I couldn't hardly breathe from the polluted wheat and was really annoyed and fed up with the bullying of this apparently hospitable restaurant.
I guess you'll have figured, I won't return.

If you decide to go here, know that you can only have what the menu or man says, otherwise you'd better search elsewhere.

Pros: hard to find!
Cons: no choice, small portions , poor service
Albita
Albita

Yummy food!

Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

This is one of my favourite places in my hometown.

The crepes are simply delicious and they have a lot of options for vegeterians, and you can always negotiate the ingredients with the flexible and super nice owner of the restaurant :)

Some people might thing it's a little expensive at first, but the quality makes the crepes definitely worth the price.
However, they have a nice price for a dinner combo which includes 1 appetizer and 2 crepes (1 savoury/1 sweet).

Staff is super nice. You can organize birthday parties or meetings there. For instance, they have language exchange once a week.

Pros: excellent food, super friendly staff, nice patio
LenaVegie
LenaVegie

MUY BUENO Y MUY ACOGEDOR!!

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2013

He decidido darme de alta en esta web para que se sepa lo bueno que se come en este sitio. Merece la pena compartirlo. Tienen una carta de crepes, tapas y ensaladas vegetarianas con más variedades que muchos restaurantes que se dicen "vegetarianos".
Nos sirvieron la comida con mucho cariño y nos hicieron sentir como si fuéramos de la familia.
Hemos cenado de maravilla y volveremos en cuanto regresemos a Fuengirola de nuevo.
Les hubiera dejado un 5/5 pero este formulario limita a 4/5 la puntuación porque... no se trata de un restaurante totalmente vegetariano. Que cosa, no?

Pros: Variedad de la comidad vegetariana, Servicio fantástico, Precios muy correctos
Cons: Un poco difícil aparcar el coche fuera

Dear Owner and Manager of Crepes and Tapas Bar: