Small gelato shop serving many vegan options made with either water or soy milk. No inside seating, but some benches outside. more-less
Via del Portico de Ottavia 1b
Rome, Italy
n/a

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vegan_ryan
tatjanabanana
tatjanabanana

delicious!

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

I had this place on my list of places to visit but hadn't planned on visiting it the day I found it! Cute little shop in the Jewish Ghetto. There was a good selection of vegan ice creams, about 8 or so. I got pistachio, hazelnut and vanilla. Absolutely delicious and well priced. I think I got the 5€ cup and it was plenty! Service was good as well! :-)
Updated from previous review on Sunday October 05, 2014

Cons: No outside seating
sglcklch
sglcklch

Don't miss this!

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2013

We were walking around the Jewish Ghetto and found this gelato shop with a "no milk" sign out front, so we headed in. Turned out they do serve vegan gelato either made with non-dairy milk or just water. We had the dark chocolate, the pistachio, and the mixed berry flavors. They were all really good. Highly recommended!

Pros: yummy vegan gelato
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Delicious vegan gelato for cheap

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2013

This place is a nice little shop in the Jewish quarter of Rome severing 8 flavors of vegan gelato clearly marked as "Parve".

I tried 3 flavors, and they were all very delicious. The woman running the shop was super friendly, also.

Pros: Vegan gelato
  • lallilaranja lallilaranja

Warning: "Parve" doesn't mean egg free

Dear Owner and Manager of Cremeria Romana: