Dairy ice cream cookie-sandwich franchise shop also offering a few vegan ice cream options as well vegan cookies. more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by woodhouse

Vegan ice cream and cookies!

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2014

I've been here twice, maybe three times. They have a few vegan cookie options like snikerdoodle, tuxedo, and banana walnut fudge. Their ice creams include soy vanilla, mint chip, and blueberry. My hubby and I have gotten several combinations but my favorite is the tuxedo with mint chip, so good. We've gotten snikerdoodle with vanilla and blueberry, also good. The cookies are warm and they change their gloves and the soy ice cream is kept especially in the back :)

Pros: vegan cookies and ice cream, they change their gloves, ice cream and cookies kept separate
Cons: the lines can be really long!, more selection

Pretty yummy (-:

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Went here last night and got a tuxedo cookie and soy mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich. Very good. The cookie is fresh and warm and the ice cream is delicious. Definitely not healthy, but it is dessert ...

Dear Owner and Manager of Cream: